Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SERIOUSLY


Howland and Kelly 
(sounds like the name of a radio team show, doesn't it?)

Really, serious thought is being given this new 'blog. Just need a bit of time to organize the material.

In addition, I've got two long distance trips I need to make in the next three weeks, so my plan is to have the new 'blog up and running by November 7. I would dearly love to make it sooner, but all things considered, that's the way it is. I still have a few things to share on this 'blog, so keep checking back, but ESPECIALLY, come back around Saturday, November 7 to find the link to (working title) Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Years with Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am late to the party, having just discovered two of your blogs. But as a big fan of Pogo and vintage illustrations, I say huzzah! My dad had a stack of Pogo books (and even one or two old comic books that we subsequently destroyed), allowing me and my siblings the chance to grow up with Pogo even though most kids my age had never heard of him.

    ReplyDelete